Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In You I've found a new Me




In you all roads kiss; all thoughts tangle
All puzzles solved; all dreams met
In you all longing dies!
In you I find the resolve to dissolve –
Soap-like, and produce the bubble for our cleansing
In you all songs find resonance and all notes chime
In you my fire finds its flame; the trigger to my gun
In you the winds find the voice to whisper to the trees;
The thunder finds its liquid anger
In you the waves find the feet to race to the shores for a watery embrace
In you I am the hunter and the game;
The disillusioned dog baying at the overcast of my shadow from the moon
Let me be the song on your lips today;
Melting with every verse to resound in the refrain
The echo in the wind; haunting and pleasant
The love poem; dragging tears down your cheeks
The voice of a child; angelic and pure
The fragile wings of scented butterflies;
Flitting across the firmament of your heart
Let me be your melody and your song;
For in you, I’ve found my river’s complex course

No comments:

Post a Comment